The Written Heritage Research Institute has published 330 titles of books in approximately 440 volumes so far. This software consists of the full text of 201 titles (231 volumes) of the Institute’s works on topics including Persian Language and Literature, Islamic Thought & Science, History and Geography, Arabic Language and Literature, Science and Technology, Heritage of Transoxiana, Heritage of Indian Subcontinent & Pakistan, Facsimile Editions, Treatises, Textology Series, Manuscript Studies, Bibliography, Manuscript Catalogue, Festschrifts, Commemorations, Ancient Iranian Heritage, and Textual Studies.
Features and Capabilities:
• Full searchable text of 201 titles of Miras Maktoob’s books in 231 volumes, facilitating the researchers’ access to the most important textual resources of Islamic sciences and humanities.
• Access to all functional concepts through lists of keywords.
• Ability to search book titles and contents by selective list.
• Linkage between books and their computerized texts.
• Specialized indexing of the sources and manuscripts available in the program.
• Research capabilities such as note-taking, saving, editing and printing.
Price for the university students and faculty, and independent researchers: 200 €
Price for the academic institutes and universities: 300 €
To order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact email@example.com
- June 22, 2020
- 0 Comment